By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Resistance 2 Week 1 US sales go from 304k to 237k

Resistance 2 were 237k omg unbelievable low numbers.

Around the Network

number speak themselves, COD5/WAW, killed R2 or sony big hitters

I dont trust these numbers anymore. Like i read sumwhere on a Gamespot article a week ago where the PS3 already sold more than 17million consoles WW and it doesnt show here. Screw these numbers, im just happy to play R2 and its other people's loss that they didnt pick up a copy.

V-r0cK said:
I dont trust these numbers anymore. Like i read sumwhere on a Gamespot article a week ago where the PS3 already sold more than 17million consoles WW and it doesnt show here. Screw these numbers, im just happy to play R2 and its other people's loss that they didnt pick up a copy.

Agreed.

Excellent game. Co-op is the future of FPS

Currently Playing:
Resistance 2 Co-op (anyone call for a Medic?)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC)
F.E.A.R. (PC)

Currently Ignoring:
My 360 and Wii.

SnakeEyez said:
Undying said:
Looks like there won't be many 60 player matches then.
It sucks to want to play a MP game an no one else is playing. I had to do that with a game once and there were only a handful of guys playing.... maybe like 30 regulars and every once in a while a few noobs would show up. Granted this game was a few years old at the time and its sequel was out.

dood play the game. There is a bunch of 60 player matches going on.

lol wot... you don't think there wont be many 60 player matches with more than 200.000 people owning the game ?

If we say that 100.000 of these goes online and that only 50.000 plays online at the same time that's still about 1000full games at the same time. And that's for week one in america.. I don't know how many matches you need to play, but even that sounds like plenty to me :\

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network
linlhutz said:
V-r0cK said:

Agreed.

Excellent game. Co-op is the future of FPS

the problem with R2, co-op is not really a co-cop,

co-op means at least you play the main campaign with friend whether online or offline

see : COD5, Halo3, Gear Of War2, and Resistance1

the co-op in R2, is side story, and random one

that why if you go to boardus.playstation.com, you will see so many PS3 user complained

also resistance forum on the net

R2 co-op is not future FPS, it is worse than R1

Lower than i expected, but it will have long legs.

Interesting, but it's a first party game, so they couldn't port it.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

whats lame is the COD5 is a bad game and sold as well as it did....

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

COD5s a great game not as good as COD4 but still very good