By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Resistance 2 Week 1 US sales go from 304k to 237k

What happened the Week 1 sales we 1st got for Resistance 2 were 304k, but now they say 237k? I knew COD5 was gonna bring down Resistance 2 but what happened there?

Around the Network

numbers got adjusted. what else d'you think?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Thats crazy low. Almost like first Forza did, or some NG II.

Shit. And this was a huge game for Sony. Very strange, but i remember first game got some fancy legs, and a bundle.

Sales are pretty poor then, cant say im that surprised nobody seems interested in at all out of 30+ PSN friends i have 2 or 3 have it.

COD5 on the otherhand everyone's on that.

Why the PS3 have being overtracked latelly? This isn´t the first push down the PS3 received, while the x360 recives exactly the opposite treatment. The data isn´t provided by the retailers, where both consoles sell? Where does the data come?

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

Looks like there won't be many 60 player matches then.
It sucks to want to play a MP game an no one else is playing. I had to do that with a game once and there were only a handful of guys playing.... maybe like 30 regulars and every once in a while a few noobs would show up. Granted this game was a few years old at the time and its sequel was out.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Undying said:
Looks like there won't be many 60 player matches then.
It sucks to want to play a MP game an no one else is playing. I had to do that with a game once and there were only a handful of guys playing.... maybe like 30 regulars and every once in a while a few noobs would show up. Granted this game was a few years old at the time and its sequel was out.

dood play the game. There is a bunch of 60 player matches going on.

i think R2 is overhyped, they bring 60 player but not proven.

COD5 or other games certainly is better atm.

scabab said:
Sales are pretty poor then, cant say im that surprised nobody seems interested in at all out of 30+ PSN friends i have 2 or 3 have it.

COD5 on the otherhand everyone's on that.

I guess it all depends on the friends list, on my friends list there are about 5 times as many R2 owners as WaW owners. I still have a decent amount of people that still play CoD4 each day.

i dont understand why everything to do with ps3 is all of sudden getting adjusted down? whats going on? are you getting some new data from somewhere?