By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony reveals there new ad campaign for PLAYSTATION

I liked the 2nd Ad alot. but nothing beats the "Universe of Entertainment" Ad.

Around the Network

Each video was worse then the last, IMO Sony needs to fire every single person they have that works in Marketing.

The middle one is the best.

the first one is just stupid with the boy who looks like he could never rake up 400 bucks and the second and third were good

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

i liked the middle one...but the other ones were trash

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Middle one was the best but all of them still pretty much suck.

They need to show more gameplay and visuals, not just people and their first ads had mostly talking with barely any gameplay and little visuals (a PS3 in a room doing weird shit).

Awesome stuff, definitely better than many of Sony's previous marketing attempts - which usually end up far too obscure and confusing.

I especially like the middle video (Mainly because it covers more games and we get a glimpse of more gameplay), I could definitely see that commercial being a success this holiday season.

the middle one could have used some better music though

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I actually liked the first one a lot. It's clear and gets the point across.

(That's the problem with a lot of playstation ads- lack of clarity).

It obviously wouldn't be shown like that, three ads in one, but broken up I could see it being a very effective advertisment.

For the hardcore the second commercial was probably the best, but harder to follow I'd imagine for non-gamers.

Middle, better music less douche.