By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Last Remnant impossible to find!

Anyone here use play.com and notice that its impossible to find this game under any column sub-heading or category?. It was under pre-order list until it actually came out today. but now its like it doesn't exist? no advertising or anything for this game

Its only if u actually search for the name that you find it! u cant even find it in the T section of the alphabetic display list.

according to play.com its a major flop, its a shame really since i love rpgs and i hate to see rpgs not sell well since it doesnt bode well for future rpg titles.

what do you think? do you think that all the other titles released just overshadowed the game and rpgs are a niche' market or do you think its just this game isnt all that good and noones buying it? or maybe its just play.com

Owner of PS3, Wii, Xbox360, NDS, PSP - Feel Free to add me on PSN or XBL :)

Around the Network

huh , is this serious?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

It's just play.com.

BTW I hate when peps call a game a flop before we get any sale records.

You wanna have your opinion, then you have to respect different opinions as well.

ozsman said:
It's just play.com.

BTW I hate when peps call a game a flop before we get any sale records.

I was maybe thinking it was just play.com, but i did say according to play.com it was a flop, since they list there best sellers and they have a pre-order bonus on TLR. I think the game will sell well. But saying that, it is a major online retailer for the uk and you know that ps3/xbox360 games sell there biggest numbers in the first few days/weeks.

Owner of PS3, Wii, Xbox360, NDS, PSP - Feel Free to add me on PSN or XBL :)

The Last Remnant doesn't seem to be getting much hype as far as I can tell. S-E aren't even trying to market the game. I haven't seen a TV commercial for the game yet I saw one for Infinite Undiscovery.

Around the Network

???

It came out?

Former something....

Have only played for 2 hours... pretty good so far but it does have a bit of "lagging" and sometimes when the camera changes it takes about 1 sec for all the details to show up.

nice to finally play a Turnbased game again, with a bit of a twist.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I love turn-based RPG's (LO), so....I am still really looking forward to this title.

Ahh God wants me to kill myself! I was having the problem from choosing between Chrono Trigger DS, Fable 2 and Fallout 3 and now this! >_>

Former something....