By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Don't want to play

11ht11 said:
321tttrini4everz said:
Godot said:
321tttrini4everz said:
nope...i mean, the system cost $200 to make at launch...imagine what it is worth as of now.....
nintendo making $50+ off of me ? no way !

That must be the dumbest thing I ever heard. Have you ever bought gaz or any clothes? Cause if you did, you paid more than 20% in profit to the company...

big difference between a necessity(clothes) and electronics.....do people need to own a wii or something ? im kinda puzzled

actually i choose to not be dumb by not buying a overpriced hardware that cannot even offer as much as half of what the competitors are capable of doing

but you got a ps3, when the 360 cost less and does the same

i don't own a 360,ps3 or wii.....360 cost less ? and does the same thing as the PS3 ????? LOL

bluetooth capable ?? blu ray player ? six axis controller ? free online ??....where can i buy that 360 ?

lol..but nah i rather not get a 360....got about 4 reasons i don't feel like listing

EDIT: hell yea i would.....it is not even a question...just a matter of time b4 i get one

Around the Network
11ht11 said:
321tttrini4everz said:
Godot said:
321tttrini4everz said:
nope...i mean, the system cost $200 to make at launch...imagine what it is worth as of now.....
nintendo making $50+ off of me ? no way !

That must be the dumbest thing I ever heard. Have you ever bought gaz or any clothes? Cause if you did, you paid more than 20% in profit to the company...

big difference between a necessity(clothes) and electronics.....do people need to own a wii or something ? im kinda puzzled

actually i choose to not be dumb by not buying a overpriced hardware that cannot even offer as much as half of what the competitors are capable of doing

but you would get a ps3, when the 360 cost less and does the same

would you?

honestly this is still going on 360 is cheaper than ps3....that's how you know ms marketing works on fools like this. My friend just bought a 360 recently and after he bought it we were counting up the costs and he ended up paying more thinkin its cheaper than a ps3.

Playstation 3 Pricing: No sale just regular price 

80gb ps3 ($399.99) + monster hdmi cable bestbuy employee pricing ($9.99) + extra controller ($49.99) + call of duty 4($59.99) = $519.96 + tax = $587.5548 (canadian tax)

Xbox 360 Pricing: No sale just regular price

120gb Xbox 360 ($399.99) + wireless internet adapter ($129.99) + extra controller ($49.99) + call of duty 4 ($59.99) + xbox live ($49.99) = $689.95 + tax = $779.6435 (canadian tax)

Differences after 2 payments

PS3:

Blueray Player, Memory card slots for psp, camera, etc and no online costs for the rest of my life to play ( don't even say qore or games cuz those are additional wants not something you have to pay for to play with friends)

Xbox 360:

More Harddrive space, useful for marketplace and the new game installs. But you g2a take into consideration the next 5 years of online which is $49.99 x 5 = $249.95 + tax ($282.4435)

(Both systems are awesome, 360 he would play more cuz gears 2 and halo but scared it'll die on him after all that spending) So multiplatform games he buys mostly on ps3 unless there are major differences.

Conclsusion:

even if he bought the arcade which is $200 less or the pro model he would end up paying more at the end to get the full experience or in this case the basics. And as an addition he got a blue ray player so the dark knight it is! lol