By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Who is most popular member or best poster?

The best poster would be someone who might not be the most popular. A good poster imo is a person who says things people don't neccessarily like but come from the heart or have rationality behind them.
I don't know who I'd vote for but I know one thing; number of posts is far from proportional to how much sense a person makes or how good of a poster he/she is!

Around the Network

Yea i'll go with d2lewis too, funny guy...plus a cop in the same state so yea .

Zenfoldor, zucas and soriku are good because they seem to know what they are talking about. Rolstoppable is good because he's entertaining. So is Paul Warren but i'm not sure that is intentional. Ghost of rubang is good for both reasons. Of course you can't forget ioi and the source as they provide sales numbers and analysis. Many other good and memorable posters but just can't remember their names right now. Most well known would be Soriku or rol i suppose.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Most of my favorite posters have been mentioned already so I'll add Zucas, noname2200, tuoyo and Alasted to the list. Does "best" include funniest? Cause if so, I'd like to add Crazzyman and Megaman2 as well.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Soriku said:

Everyone knows me ;) I'm mentioned in ctk495's sig after all!

That's better, you teenager you!  

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Around the Network

All the guys/gals who have an avatar of the best JRPG of 2008.

axumblade said:
Million said:
Requirments for popularity.

1. 5,000 posts , preferably 10,000 but only robots can realistically achieve 10,000.
2. A Kim Possible / Cat avatar is almost essential.
3. Heavily Support one console.
4. Suck up to other users and make them feel valued ,especialy mods.
5. Throw you messaging devices , party invitations and social obligations out the window ( internet popularity is serious business).

Walah you are now popular.

By the way, I really like your avatar and think you're awesome. ;)

Honestly, my favorite posters on here are...

zexen_lowe
squilliam (yeah. I know i've talked a lot of smack but he's a damn good poster)
soriku is pretty cool too....as long as you share his opinion on the hot rpg of the moment. ;P

Hey, thanks, I didn't know I was a favourite poster of somebody. I guess I know have to fulfill someone's expectations with every post.

I like your posts a lot too

zexen_lowe said:
axumblade said:
Million said:
Requirments for popularity.

1. 5,000 posts , preferably 10,000 but only robots can realistically achieve 10,000.
2. A Kim Possible / Cat avatar is almost essential.
3. Heavily Support one console.
4. Suck up to other users and make them feel valued ,especialy mods.
5. Throw you messaging devices , party invitations and social obligations out the window ( internet popularity is serious business).

Walah you are now popular.

By the way, I really like your avatar and think you're awesome. ;)

Honestly, my favorite posters on here are...

zexen_lowe
squilliam (yeah. I know i've talked a lot of smack but he's a damn good poster)
soriku is pretty cool too....as long as you share his opinion on the hot rpg of the moment. ;P

Hey, thanks, I didn't know I was a favourite poster of somebody. I guess I know have to fulfill someone's expectations with every post.

I like your posts a lot too

Yeah zexen I like you aswell and btw do you know you were not the only one who thinks he is hot:

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3673/bou2lf1.jpg

Soriku liked him aswell.

(Bolt) Yeah that is so true about Soriku =p.

ZenFolderVGI, SkyRender, Oyvoyvoyv, and d21lewis

I haven't done enough here to be popular. My VGChartz Family Reunion thread was a hit though.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."