By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Who is most popular member or best poster?

colonelstubbs said:
Invasion of the Dutch! I fully expect montanahatchet to come in and proclaim himself the most popular person here within the next hour

oranje ftw

Around the Network
pbroy said:
It's been agreed on by many that twesterm is the cutest and TheSource has the nicest ass.

When did we agree to this? O_o

^_^

Onna is the most negative.

Rol is the most annoying.

Rubang is the most naked.

Faxanadu is the hottest.

The guy from Futurama is the most notorious.

ioi is the least trusted.

and Kirby007 is the one with the most accounts.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Not sure but I must be among the most popular after all those threads I've made.

Sorry double post.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
Onna is the most negative.

Rol is the most annoying.

Rubang is the most naked.

Faxanadu is the hottest.

The guy from Futurama is the most notorious.

ioi is the least trusted.

and Kirby007 is the one with the most accounts.

I wouldnt be too sure of that one. Gamergirlelite has a crap load and so does konnichiwa

Popular? No idea.

But I know I enjoy reading: RolStoppable, ZenfoldorVGI, Soriku & Grampy. Really, there are a lot of great posters here.

RolStoppable said:
Rock_On_2008 is the most popular member and the best poster, but he's currently on a lengthy vacation.

I thought that was kirbyoo7

solid88 said:
I've heard many great things about kirby007, squillaim and megaman2.

Hm.. this sounds exactly like what kirby007 did when he kept getting banned... and so does your last post...

obviously

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=15011

is the most popular member.