By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Who is most popular member or best poster?

Hiya guys im new to the site im from The Hague in Holland, and have been told many great things about site from friends. I myself enjoy posting threads i used be a very good poster on a dutch gaming site, just want to know is the most popular member and best poster.

I want to become a part of this growing comunnity

My name Donald winters.

Edit - I own both a 360 and ps3 saving up for the wii.

Around the Network

i am

John Lucas, Sqrl, Happy Squirell, Rol, Ghost of something are amongst best posters. Leo J, DJ Meister, Soriku most well known I think.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

I couldn't comment on the most popular, or best member. There are members on this site who have been here since the beginning. Others are newer, but grace the site with insightful and intelligent posts, and are welcome additions. Others are fiery and extremely entertaining, especially when commenting on there love/or lack there of, for said console, game, or company.

All I can really say is welcome, I love this site. It's actually the only site that I even post on, and I enjoy it's members.

Generally those with 5k + Posts.

Around the Network

It's been agreed on by many that twesterm is the cutest and TheSource has the nicest ass.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Yeah a new dutch guy!! there are a few dutch members here!! Me, Neo's, Benga Benga, Esmoreit, MikeB, Chrizum, Koffieboon, Sleepwalking, Cheebee, Ajax and many more.. Did I forget someone? Hmmm...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I've heard many great things about kirby007, squillaim and megaman2.

Invasion of the Dutch! I fully expect montanahatchet to come in and proclaim himself the most popular person here within the next hour

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

So your a new member huh?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089