By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Others numbers adjusted....

SONY will have to tough it out through XMAS, a price cut most likely won't happen.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

@SnakeEyez

Unfortunately it is not just the 360 loyalists at fault. The Sony Defense Forces have actually contributed to the abundance of these threads. Their playing at being victims, or worse insulting the 360 loyalists is what buoys these threads on the front page for hours on end.

There have been dozens of intelligent threads today that have nothing to do with these numbers. Unfortunately seeing as everyone has allowed themselves to be fixated on these number threads. Those other threads just run right off the front page usually with very few views, and usually not even a reply. Those are the real victims here. Good threads getting buried, because players on both side of the debate have a mutual understanding that their shall be a twelve round fist fight today.

My advice is ignore these threads, and give your attention to a more worthy thread even if its not a hot topic. You do that, and that is how you strike a real blow against rubbing it in.

*Just finished reading through the thread*

Wow..... So much SONY hate..... What have they done so wrong to so many of you???

Put thier system on the market for you to buy????
Put their games at retailers for you to buy????

I just don't get it....

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:

Wow..... So much SONY hate..... What have they done so wrong to so many of you???

I just don't get it....

I don't think people dislike Sony that much. It's just the crazed fanboys that build up a lot of resentment. One Crazzyman or Hus does a boatload of damage.

@Dgc1808

Seriously if you don't like the hate why for the love of god did you bump the thread. Do not bitch about hate, and then place it on a pedestal. You should ignore it, and it will go away. In answer to your question Sony has done a lot of very bad things to a lot of people. There is such a thing as righteous indignation, honorable vendettas, and pure unadulterated vengeance. So a lot of it is most definitely not petty, and in fact a lot of it is by proxy. One poster being an asshole in the name of Sony is easily attacked by going after Sony.

Around the Network
SnakeEyez said:
damn, yes the situation looks pretty bad, but all of this "I told u so HAHA!" comes out when numbers is adjusted LOL. It's like all of the fanboys (even the secret ones) came in here to gloat. Anyways, It's still to early to say that Sony is destined for 3rd place, yes it looks bad (read my first post in this thread) and yes the economy will favor the 360 more, but it's still young. Oh btw, this is not "damage control" I already stated earlier in the thread that things are looking bad for PS3 and they could be 7 mil down by january. PS3 needs a price cut + BC ASAP.

I think 360 is Ramapge in ur sig, no comments on who is chucky!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

heruamon said:
SnakeEyez said:
damn, yes the situation looks pretty bad, but all of this "I told u so HAHA!" comes out when numbers is adjusted LOL. It's like all of the fanboys (even the secret ones) came in here to gloat. Anyways, It's still to early to say that Sony is destined for 3rd place, yes it looks bad (read my first post in this thread) and yes the economy will favor the 360 more, but it's still young. Oh btw, this is not "damage control" I already stated earlier in the thread that things are looking bad for PS3 and they could be 7 mil down by january. PS3 needs a price cut + BC ASAP.

I think 360 is Ramapge in ur sig, no comments on who is chucky!

HA! that was real funny (sarcasm). Oh and if the 360 is Rampage in my sig, that means that they are non existant, because that's not rampage, that's Rashad Evans. Funny how u owned urself right there.

kowenicki said:

360 lead over PS3 now over 6 million again for the first time since April of this year.

6.04m

(no adjustment to America numbers yet but if that comes too then 7m by Jan is looking on)

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

FishyJoe said:
Dgc1808 said:

I just don't get it....

I don't think people dislike Sony that much. It's just the crazed fanboys that build up a lot of resentment. One Crazzyman or Hus does a boatload of damage.

Thats why I love countertrolling

Man this generation is unpredictable. Before it started, PS3 looked like a guaranteed winner. Then the 360 looked like it might be the winner. Then the Wii confirmed it would be the winner. Then the PS3 sold well and everyone thought it would be runner-up. Then the 360 got some price drops and now everyone thinks it will be the runner-up.

There's more drama in this console race than an episode of All My Children or One Life to Live.