By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - House of the Dead:Overkill Collectors edition

That is pretty sweet. But how much?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

heard that house the of dead :overkill was going to be good and i can't want for it too

please click  dragons and eggs

KylieDog said:
alfredofroylan said:

Wait a Wii game getting a Collector's Edition ...... and it's great????

You Fail.

And MaxwellGT2000, the girl on the left has nipple covers on (in the shape of X's). If you can't see that, get your eyes checked, then enlarge the pic.

My Blog, Please Have A Read:

http://Proseandconsoles.blogspot.com

Wiped said:
KylieDog said:
alfredofroylan said:

Wait a Wii game getting a Collector's Edition ...... and it's great????

You Fail.

And MaxwellGT2000, the girl on the left has nipple covers on (in the shape of X's). If you can't see that, get your eyes checked, then enlarge the pic.

Atari should've spent the money they wasted on that box set on a few more layers of Game Polish.

THis might be the first collectors ed that I buy, I've totally been getting back into comics lately.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

Is House of the Dead 2 & 3 on Wii the best-selling version of House of the Dead? It's pretty well past 700,000 for a game that was already previously released on the Xbox.

For that matter, HotD 2 has been available on the Dreamcast, Xbox, Wii, and somewhere else, as I recall.