By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - GTAIV: The Lost & The Damned to launch on Feb. 17th

OT7 said:
WTH???

I'll check a minute ago and SFIV will get launched at February 17 too!!

>_>

Hmm. I'd better get my tinfoil hat ready.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network

Looks quite good, but not enough yet to convince me to get the game on Xbox

Good news for fans. I still have not even finished the game, and everytime I put it in I just dick around. I am just not into this game as much as the previous GTA's, most notably San Andreas. It will be interesting to see more about it as it unfolds.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

So its a whole new campain within the same city.
Pretty good buy if you like the game

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

I love Niko... I wonder if you get to be part of the group that gets killed by Niko and you have to get away that would be pretty awesome.

Around the Network

So in February we get Halo Wars, SFIV, FEAR 2, and now GTAIV DLC!? Sigh..

I'm not particulary excited by what I am hearing so far, need some more concrete details of what we will be getting.

One of my big complaints about the original game what how unalive and downgraded the world quickly feels with its limited building interiors, no taxi missions, no ambulance missions, limited parking spaces/safehouses etc.

I want an upgrade which opens up the city CONSIDERABLY more.

I don't see how this will sell 2 million copies.

@ mrstickball: that was my first question after I read the thread title "which Sony title are they trying to undermine" :D

Excellent move by MS. They are doing the right thing to place this against a highly anticipated game from the opposition. Sony should do the same, but MS always seems to hold on a bit longer to their information, then adapts (?) it to fit the opposing schedule.

Oh its going to be substantial alright - its a whole side story basically. And for those who are throwing flames because it wasnt a huge city addition, GTA:SA is available for download on Xbox Live so its fine.

From the release info:

Since its launch in April, Grand Theft Auto IV has garnered unprecedented praise and acclaim worldwide. Developed by series creator Rockstar North and set in Liberty City, The Lost and Damned features a new main character and plot that intersects with the storyline of Grand Theft Auto IV; new missions that offer an entirely fresh way to explore Liberty City with new multiplayer modes, weapons and vehicles; and a diverse soundtrack with additional music – all with the incredible production values that are the trademarks of Grand Theft Auto.

The official press release: http://www.videogaming247.com/2008/11/20/rockstar-gta-iv-360-dlc-will-have-new-multiplayer-modes-weapons-and-vehicles-says-press-release/