By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii in US this week

So with Wii's being available everywhere this week (it's been available and the number 1 seller at Amazon for the past 6 days), the prediction league average of 245k for this week seems awful low.

Does anyone else think we could see 400k-500k or more Wii's sold in the US this week?

Around the Network

Well it sold 345k according to vgchartz, im slightly dissapointed, the wii is in stock in every single retailer..

mM

LOL. The US numbers weren't there when I posted this originally. But yeah, I agree it seems a bit low.

Wow! Epic Wii sales!
PS3 seems oddly low, though.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

I agree PS3 seems terribly low, and that has to do with the fact that the XBOX 360 is 199..

Also, im so dissapointed in LBP sales, its such a good game, and its like R2 and LBP had no affect on PS3 hardware.

Sony need to cut price, and bundle LBP

mM
Around the Network

So, is this the official weeks sales discussion thread?

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195

I think Sony needs to at least bundle more games. A bundle with LBP, MGS, R&C, and Uncharted at the current price levels would really boost sales.

appolose said:

Wasn't intended to be, but I guess the timing was about right.  LOL.

whatever said:
appolose said:

Wasn't intended to be, but I guess the timing was about right.  LOL.

Rats!  Congrats :)

Okami

now we just need software sales. I really want to see how well Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World sold in America

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"