By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN reviews Skate It

@Louie: so how are balance board controls?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
@Louie: so how are balance board controls?

I didn't play with the Balance Board yet, just the Wiimote + Nunchuk combo but the controls are really good! I'm gonna play with the Balance Board this evening, though. But it looks like IGN liked it so my hopes are high for this one.

Valkyria00 said:

No....even Daemon says the balance board is clunkier than just Wii/Nunchuk.  

Well of course it is.  But isn't that the point?  I mean if you tried the stunts etc on a real skateboard that you were doing on Skate It, it would feel a lot clunkier than doing them with a Wiimote.

Im very confused why the balance board control seems to get marked down because it's hard to master.  I'm rubbish at skateboarding, so would expect to find the balance board control hard... that's the way it should be if you are trying to recreate the "real thing"

Okay second reason to get a Balance Board ASAP.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

*~Onna76~* said:
Okay second reason to get a Balance Board ASAP.

You mean second reason after WiiFit?

You dont think Shaun White is gonna be good?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I mean second, after Shaun White Snowboarding yes, and maybe you don't think the game is so good, but reviews tell something entirely different.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Nice to see wiis third party support is getting better. But I don't happen to have much intrest in this or that snowboarding game.