By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN reviews Skate It

Mini Rant:
I use to skate. Still do every once and a while and I find it annoying when they say its "feels like the real thing" total fucking lie!
Moving analog sticks/waggling wiimote feel NOTHING like skateboarding.

OT: I really wish they wouldve included classic controller support and use their joysticks because I REALLY doubt that motion controlls can work.

Around the Network

DAmn, this is good. Apparently wii is getting more and better support from thirds. Good

Valkyria00 said:
Mini Rant:
I use to skate. Still do every once and a while and I find it annoying when they say its "feels like the real thing" total fucking lie!

OT: I really wish they wouldve included classic controller support and use their joysticks because I REALLY doubt that motion controlls can work.

This game supports the balance board.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Damn I posted one minute late the same thread. No matter, great score for a port and a definite buy along with Sean White and most likely Sonic. This has been a good Wii month esp. with all the complainers about nothing good coming out till next year. I wonder how Deadly Creatures will shape up?

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

averyblund said:
Damn I posted one minute late the same thread. No matter, great score for a port and a definite buy along with Sean White and most likely Sonic. This has been a good Wii month esp. with all the complainers about nothing good coming out till next year. I wonder how Deadly Creatures will shape up?

Its not a port.

@SmokedHostage
I dont see myself buying WiiFit any time soon....

Around the Network

Damnit I need a balance board.

Valkyria00 said:
Mini Rant:

i guess now you know how musicians, plumbers, Gods and Anime characters feel when someone claims they are one after extensively playing rock band, super mario, simcity and naruto

tabsina said:
Valkyria00 said:
Mini Rant:

i guess now you know how musicians, plumbers, Gods and Anime characters feel when someone claims they are one after extensively playing rock band, super mario, simcity and naruto

FAIL....

senortaco said:
Blacksaber said:
I really need to get wiifit now >_>

I know I'm trying to get it for this and Shaun White! (Crosses fingers for Jet Set Radio...)

...But the way 1up's score have been on the other end of the spectrum, has me confused like rubik's cube. 1up gave Skate It! a D... Umm what? =|

Wow, they really did. I haven't liked them since they gave Trauma Center: New Blood a 50. Now they're really driving me crazy after giving this a 25 and Castlevania: Judgment a 16. Not that I care what they think, but scores like that really hurt the average.

Awesome score.