By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why do I hate Microsoft?

^^ O.O.......sheesh....XD

Around the Network

Microsoft > Sony >>> Nintendo

My Gaming Setup

Jo21 said:
Sony > Nintendo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> M$>Apple :D

Same

Was someone mad at you for not liking M$ or the 360? You don't have to justify your opinion dude.

jpain333 said:
iceissac92 said:
^dude dont be stupid u get the point what i'm trying to say

whether I did or didn't don't call me stupid...

I was making a point.

you knew what he meant, you were just being a pest. I don't care if you were just making a point.

Around the Network

Don't be rude JaggedSac...
Hoffmole's trying to understand the 360 success, the Microsoft Gaming Division growth...

It's hard to watch a thing you love (gaming) being overtaken by a Giant.

The thing is, this Giant brings the goods for gamers.
A pioneer in Online Service.
A bigger and bigger player in the market

The best scenario (imo) would be Microsoft buying Nintendo.
It would be the greatest merge of all time.

My Gaming Setup

Im not asking for clarifacation or you to justify yourself. These are just my thoughts and opinion writen in question form. Maybe some feedback also.

You like every other person DO have a right to love or hate anything of your choosing. The thing is I saw no hate in your writing, maybe it was to calm and well writen. Unlike most fanboys flaming posts. I understand not liking some of the key franchises of xbox, but does that truly justify a hate of the entire console? I mean I hate MGS4, never played it never will. It does not make me hate the PS3, Sony actually does that. I dont know maybe you like everyone else just see a corperation that has too much money, wandering what have they done for me. Well you get nothing from a corperation, they are faceless, souless and many in number. I dont know I think I lost the point about 5mins ago, sorry.

"Leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game company’s, who don't know or care about you!"

coolestguyever said:
jpain333 said:
iceissac92 said:
^dude dont be stupid u get the point what i'm trying to say

whether I did or didn't don't call me stupid...

I was making a point.

you knew what he meant, you were just being a pest. I don't care if you were just making a point.

lol...wtf...who are you??

I didnt know what he meant...so go cry if thats a problem, I dont respect people who wanna be quick to insult me before they think..

Nothing good will come of this thread. Locking.