By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So, Obama not a US citizen lawsuit picking up some steam

Tyrannical said:
What exactly does the state of Hawaii say exists?
The short form birth certificate that no one cares about, or the long form that people are going to court to force Obama to turn over?

Yet it is the same standard we set everyone else to? When have we ever had anyone produce the long form? Anyways, lots of births don't occur in hospitals, so not having a hospital on there does not even prove that he was born in kenya. You would have to prove that Obama was born outside the US, not the other way around.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Around the Network
Aiemond said:
The state of Hawii says it exists, factcheck.org says they have seen it in person, and have photos of it them holding it. Unless everyone is lying and it is a big conspiracy, which is VERY unlikely he has it. And, you know he has had to use it in the past to get stuff like driver's license.

Fact check.com also has links to Obama.

The state of Hawaii says nothing other then they can't release files that are in the public record without the person requeseting so.

how is this still alive?

Kasz216 said:
Aiemond said:
The state of Hawii says it exists, factcheck.org says they have seen it in person, and have photos of it them holding it. Unless everyone is lying and it is a big conspiracy, which is VERY unlikely he has it. And, you know he has had to use it in the past to get stuff like driver's license.

The state of Hawaii says nothing other then they can't release files that are in the public record without the person requeseting so.

Then nothing is going to prove it to you. You realize he has had to use it in the past to get documents, etc. Have you made it through your life without using your BC? And that this organization is totally lying and made up the BC that they are holding? So whats next, a CNN reporter holds it and it is the liberal media covering it up? Are you only going to believe it if Rush says its real?

Plus, officials in Hawii have said they have see the damn thing.

http://www.kitv.com/politics/17860890/detail.html?rss=hon&psp=news

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said

Aiemond said:
Kasz216 said:
Aiemond said:

Then nothing is going to prove it to you. You realize he has had to use it in the past to get documents, etc. Have you made it through your life without using your BC? And that this organization is totally lying and made up the BC that they are holding? So whats next, a CNN reporter holds it and it is the liberal media covering it up? Are you only going to believe it if Rush says its real?

Plus, officials in Hawii have said they have see the damn thing.

http://www.kitv.com/politics/17860890/detail.html?rss=hon&psp=news

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said

No.  Yet i have to show it every time i want a new job. 

So should he?

If they've seen it... why doesn't he release it? 

What's the actual problem with doing what every other american has to do.

It's got nothing to do with them "lieing" Factcheck said they got a hold of the document I believe through smoking gun.  Etc. 

Fact Check exists still today in large part due to Obama.

I mean... would you trust CNN if there was some question about something Ted Turner did and they said "We've seen the documents... turner did nothing wrong?"

What would "prove" it to me would be if Obama agreed to have a copy released.  It was released and it was shown to Alan Keyes and the Judge in the case.

Case closed, no? One phone call is all it'd take.

Around the Network

Then nothing is going to prove it to you.

No, the long from birth certificate Obama refuses to relase would prove it. At some point you have to wonder why he doesn't want to release it. It can't just be because he's illegitimate.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

It's funny, because all the courts, the White House, and congress said they needed to see is the short form one, which was verified by the state of Hawaii.

All three branches, both major parties, and a state government would have to be conspiring.  But you say this isn't a conspiracy theory.  You could be right, maybe they are but call it what it is.  If it is that big of a conspiracy, then it's going to happen anyway so why bother?

You can mince words over and over about the authenticity of the Certificate, unreliable testimony, or the meaning of the H:HoD's statement, but the fact of the matter is, on Friday the Supreme Court will be in closed chambers laughing at the conspiracy theorists. (Except Clarence Thomas)

No one has to show YOU anything.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Tyrannical said:

No, the long from birth certificate Obama refuses to relase would prove it. At some point you have to wonder why he doesn't want to release it. It can't just be because he's illegitimate.

The reason is simple. The movement for this is small and not worth his time. If I was elected, I would not worry about going above and beyond the legal requirement for small fringe groups.

Aiemond said:
Tyrannical said:

No, the long from birth certificate Obama refuses to relase would prove it. At some point you have to wonder why he doesn't want to release it. It can't just be because he's illegitimate.

The reason is simple. The movement for this is small and not worth his time. If I was elected, I would not worry about going above and beyond the legal requirement for small fringe groups.

That's why it's on the home page of CNN.

steven787 said:

It's funny, because all the courts, the White House, and congress said they needed to see is the short form one, which was verified by the state of Hawaii.

All three branches, both major parties, and a state government would have to be conspiring.  But you say this isn't a conspiracy theory.  You could be right, maybe they are but call it what it is.  If it is that big of a conspiracy, then it's going to happen anyway so why bother?

You can mince words over and over about the authenticity of the Certificate, unreliable testimony, or the meaning of the H:HoD's statement, but the fact of the matter is, on Friday the Supreme Court will be in closed chambers laughing at the conspiracy theorists. (Except Clarence Thomas)

No one has to show YOU anything.

We the People elect presidents.  This helps too:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.