By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix MMORPG for PS3 and PC(links included)

This is ancient, ancient news. Let me get my thesaurus out, I am having trouble coming up with the words on my own.

More seriously though: dang. One more square-enix product I cannot and will not buy.

Around the Network
*~Onna76~* said:

Screw the 360, screw MMO, I want Star Ocean IV on the PS3! Not some full priced online game of which I need to pay extra per month from some stupid subscription. Its a reason why I never play PC games.

You might be interested to know that there are great PC games which shockingly don't feature a subscription fee.

Jeez 2006, cmon.

You mean rapture right?..

wait a minute... deja vu... WTF... did you made the same thread again???

even Mr Bubbles responce is almost the same.. and Mine!! But now it's supported with news from 2006??

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=49529

it's Rapture!! for Vista, 360 and PS3.. get over it! why would they make 2 mmorpgs? to compete against themselfs??

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

No thanks I don't need another time sink that I have to spend money on. ^_^

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
You mean rapture right?..

wait a minute... deja vu... WTF... did you made the same thread again???

even Mr Bubbles responce is almost the same.. and Mine!! But now it's supported with news from 2006??

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=49529

it's Rapture!! for Vista, 360 and PS3.. get over it! why would they make 2 mmorpgs? to compete against themselfs??

he included links this time...although the links arent helpful and dont clear up the situation ...

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur