By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official NXE Reviews & Impressions thread from VGCers

I really really like the way they did the game info area... so I can just scroll over to the downloads... that's useful

Around the Network
smbu2000 said:
(thank you Elite hd!)

My 20gb hd for $20 felt like a good deal at first but now with this feature I sorda feel ripped off....LOL

Maybe I'll try to sell the 20gb for $35 and then buy the $99 60gb hd deal......All and all it would be about the same dollar per gig, considering the extra $15, 3 months live times $4 ($12), and the headset(?)........

Ok.. its a little confusing cause they moved things around a bit but I like what I see! and its not so orange.

video marketplace

achievements page

marketplace spotlight

MinLo said:
smbu2000 said:
(thank you Elite hd!)

My 20gb hd for $20 felt like a good deal at first but now with this feature I sorda feel ripped off....LOL

Maybe I'll try to sell the 20gb for $35 and then buy the $99 60gb hd deal......All and all it would be about the same dollar per gig, considering the extra $15, 3 months live times $4 ($12), and the headset(?)........

haha, well the 20gb for $20 was a pretty good deal. I just picked up the free 512MB memory card since I already have my Elite(120gb hd) and I still have the 20gb hd that I bought for my Core 360(a long time ago).

The 60gb would be good if you want to install a few games and not have to worry about space.

The installs actually go pretty quickly. I'm currently installing Lost Odyssey dvd4 (the only part I need to finish, hehe), will probably throw on IU after and probably GTAIV as well, good stuff :)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Well, it seems to be a much smoother and better experience in a lot of ways. Installing Fallout 3 now.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

how do you get your avatar to be in your gamer pic? I didn't have much time to mess around with it.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
how do you get your avatar to be in your gamer pic? I didn't have much time to mess around with it.

Create an avatar=> Take picture => Use it as avatar.

Kinda dissappointed on the XNA pricing.. 800 points, 400 points??

Common really?

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Nevermind. It switched on it's own.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Nice, I'm trying to decide if I should download it after I get home from college class or just wait till my sister gets home so I can make a video of me installing it.

idk.lol