By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ABOUT MADWORLD

Some one help me understand the bolded part.

This comes from an interview over at IGN, if you would like to read it follow the link. http://wii.ign.com/articles/931/931638p1.html

Some one help me understand the bolded part.

IGN AU: We certainly like what we've seen so far, but how are you planning on keeping the game interesting over its full play-time? What steps are you taking to ensure it's not repetitive? 

Atsushi Inaba: The graphical theme is totally different in each stage and you will need to change your combat style to take out your enemies. We very much doubt that gamers will think that it's repetitive. Also, the story is very interesting. We are quite confident that gamers won't get bored as there's lots of variety in the gameplay and a really strong storyline. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Does this mean that every level is going to look different? 

Is this a graphical theme of jsut one stage?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/gojira1980/mad-world-1-wii_008.jpg

discuss

hello how are you.

Around the Network

I am not sure, could go either way.

cant wait x.x

yeah thats really confusing...maybe they mean like different building and enemy types each stage..i dont know

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

hmm that doesn't sound right....i think he meant the style of combat would be different with each stage

Around the Network

Might be comic book style one stage, cartoon style another. I dunno, it seems like a toss-up.

The BuShA owns all!

I think it would be an interesting approach to the game if it was a completely different graphic style every level. It would certainly be refreshing. I don't know about you guys but i think something like this would make me more inclined to try to get to the next level even just to see what it looked like.

Kinda reminds me of NMH and how i wanted to get to every Assassin because they all had a unique story

hello how are you.

Paperdiego said:
I think it would be an interesting approach to the game if it was a completely different graphic style every level. It would certainly be refreshing. I don't know about you guys but i think something like this would make me more inclined to try to get to the next level even just to see what it looked like.

Kinda reminds me of NMH and how i wanted to get to every Assassin because they all had a unique story

That'd be pretty cool.

About NMH, the second best thing after actually fighting the assassins was hearing their names as we went to battle them in that broken/demonic whisper.

that was pretty awesome.
cant wait for the Desperate struggle and madworld

hello how are you.

chasmatic12 said:

About NMH, the second best thing after actually fighting the assassins was hearing their names as we went to battle them in that broken/demonic whisper.

Get a coffee mug and wheeze into it the words "Harrrveee Mmoiiseiwitsssch Volodarrrrskiii" for instant gratification.

Also works for Darth Vader impressions!

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3