By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Greatest Anime Ever!!!!!!!!!!!

The J man really doesnt watch anime now because many of them are just plain stupid but he use to. But this anime really caught the J mans attention , AVATAR: The Last Airbender. The J man had just started watching this anime last month and just recently finished it. Its rediculous how many animes the J man hated because they were far to rediculous and were very cliched but avatar is none of these.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

It's NOT AN ANIME!!!!!!

^_^

skeezer said:
It's NOT AN ANIME!!!!!!

YES IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is an anime, and a really good one for wath i heard.

even older people seems to like it (like my 55 year old uncle)

My definition of fanboy: An idiot that misses 2/3 of the fun.

It's american isn't it???? It's not Anime if so... Anime's are japanese....... If it's american then it's just an American cartoon, in america they are called Animated Shows.... not anime. In Japan cartoons are referred to as Anime, Comics are referred to as Manga.

AVATAR = Not Anime, just an American Cartoon.

As for the Best Anime. Gungrave says Hello. Hajime no Ippo also says hello.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
jesus kung fu magic said:
skeezer said:
It's NOT AN ANIME!!!!!!

YES IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar: The Last Airbender as Avatar: The Legend of Aang)[1] is an Emmy award-winning American animated television series

Anime= from Japan

On topic, of what I've watched, I really love Naruto

zexen_lowe said:
skeezer said:
It's NOT AN ANIME!!!!!!

YES IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar: The Last Airbender as Avatar: The Legend of Aang)[1] is an Emmy award-winning American animated television series

Anime= from Japan

Dont even bring naruto into this thread. Naruto is the worst example of an anime.

I don't get how people like airbender. I really can't stand it. It seems so immature. It reminds me of an old nbc family show like full house or something, but with fighting.

there are few animes that i consider great, like Rurouni Kenshin - Reminiscence, cowboy bebob, Ninja scroll, Great Teacher onizuka, berserk, Vampire Hunter D, Gungrave, DBZ ( for just popularizing anime in the west) and the first anime i ever watched Captain Tsubasa.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
zexen_lowe said:
skeezer said:
It's NOT AN ANIME!!!!!!

YES IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anime= from Japan

Dont even bring naruto into this thread. Naruto is the worst example of an anime.

At least it's an example of an Anime...unlike...you know