By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony ads are blitZING the TV now

I was watching some tv and in one commercial break. I saw a Blu Ray PS3 ad, A motorstorm ad an LBP ad and an R2 ad.....Never saw so many PS3 commercials before.

Around the Network

^^^lool I guess Sony wants to step up the ad campaign

Now they just need to do some advertising in the UK - last ad I saw for PS3 was for MGS4 - and I only saw it once

I must see a Valkyria chronicles commercial before I am happy. j/k Nice to see sony being aggressive.

woopah said:
if only nintendo did proper advertising. ive seen loads of comericals for wii, guess what they have been for.
disaster, wario, wii music, animal crossing? no
mario kart wii, mario and sonic at the olympic games? yes

Nintendo seem to have an odd way of only advertising things once they start selling well... though I did seea couple of ads for Wario (none recently though) and I have seen 1 or 2 for Wii Music.

Around the Network
AaronSOLDIER said:
Now they just need to do some advertising in the UK - last ad I saw for PS3 was for MGS4 - and I only saw it once

I went to the cinema last saturday and they had a pretty awesome R2 advert that lasted ages.

yog-sothot said:
I must say that here in Belgium I've seen a lot of ads for the PS3 (especially LBP and Motorstorm 2) and only one for the 360 (for fallout 3 actually). But I don't watch TV a lot, so I don't know if that represents the true marketing campaign (well, and Belgium is quite a small market so they probably don't spend too much money here)

I have only seen Motorstorm 2 advertizing (+ the bundle)

PSP advertizing too (first ever I remember)

and quite a lot of DS-advertizing.

And you're not mistaken.  Sony hasn't advertized at all over here, and now LBP (not now anymore somehow) and Motorstorm 2 (every commercial break).

I think the most important question is: why were you watching MTV?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I have been seeing a lot of LBP and R2 ads for Sony as of late.

Good for them.

DMeisterJ said:
I have been seeing a lot of LBP and R2 ads for Sony as of late.

Good for them.

Glad to see you back!!!

What a day...