By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What cartoon do you want turned into a video game?

Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist.

Around the Network

Top Cat

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

I think even if it were shovelware I would buy a Futurama game.

Though I'm lukewarm on the actual series I think American Dad could very easily transpose into a game.

I think for my son I would really like Lunar Jim; it has huge potential to be a game (though I doubt it ever will be).

And just going retro for a minute, I might shell out money for a GI Joe game based on the 80s cartoon.

the2bears said:
DaSimkin said:

I want invader zim turned into a video game!

And obviously, gir must be in the game.

I came into this thread thinking exactly the same thing.

Great minds think alike :)

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

DaSimkin said:

I want invader zim turned into a video game!

And obviously, gir must be in the game.

I'm with you on the Invader Zim game, especially if that game was good.

Around the Network
NintendoMan said:
Top Cat

I agree 100%. I also think Total Drama Island would make a good game. It would be like a mini-game collection game, but if they could come up with some creative stuff I would buy it.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Death Note for wii.

Magus XLR
Freakazoid
Invader Zim
... That's all I can think of right now......

4 ≈ One

A game base on Captain Star could be great... all those planets. Or you could just wait for orders? :)

the2bears - the indie shmup blog

I'd like the cartoon Chowder to be turned into a video game. That'd be awesome.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva