By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MUST SEE (for KZ2 fans):Some Awesome KillZone 2 Gifs(New & OLD)

let it load first

From Online Multiplayer:

hope you enjoyed it.

now post which gif is your favourite?(or  your top 3)

Around the Network

Did Gamespot claim that there are no destructible environments or vehicles in the multiplayer? It seems as though they should rethink that position.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

I'm wondering did they make the game as a whole much brighter, or is the first level of the game just really dark?

I actually really like the dark look of the first few Gifs, taken from the 07' trailer. I hope the lighting just changes as you progress further into the game.

Dallinor said:
I'm wondering did they make the game as a whole much brighter, or is the first level of the game just really dark?

I actually really like the dark look of the first few Gifs, taken from the 07' trailer. I hope the lighting just changes as you progress further into the game.

Try downloading HD videos of the beta to your ps3 and playing them from there, the game is not as dark as you think

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

it's... it's beautiful!

Around the Network

OUTCh, that leg being shot and which seemed to pull his knee out of his socket, actually made me cringe....

Those are old.

Here's one from the beta showing off the stunning lighting:

Just look at the way the ground lights up from the blue light on the guys back and from the gun blasts.

This game makes me feel like setting my back garden on fire and throwing gravel on it.

Beautiful.

My impressions are up!

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=2544

makingmusic476 said:
My impressions are up!

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=2544

No one cares about your stinki...*notices green name* .

Reading Already :).