By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

wtf guys?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
wtf guys?

some teachers are hot

Comrade Tovya said:
i wanted to do my sons hot teacher...

so i asked her out, and 6-mos. later we were married. yeah, true story. i'm the dad who not only fulfilled his fantasy with the hot teacher, i get to fulfill it any time i want now.

some people have all the luck i wish i could marry my teacher

this thread aint dead

is a man not entitled to the sweat of his own brow ?

yes it is

Around the Network

LOL LOL BRINK BACK THIS THREAD!!!

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

>_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Dogs post pics quick!!!

dogsforlife said:
from the age of 14 when i first saw here to around about 3 months ago i was doing the hard man act yes it got me here attention and yes i spent plenty of time alone with her but then one of my friends decided he was going to join me and the threes a crowd is true

three months ago i decided to change my approach i know true to impress her through my intellect so far i'm at least two lessons ahead of the whole class but know she just thinks i have nothing better to do

Uhhh, yeah...it's sort of sad to see someone post their intentions for girls on the Internet and I find it funny that you say that you are going to use your intellect when you are not using correct grammar. You might want to hit up on your literature skills first before trying to impress a girl with intellect. Girls want boys who are smart, caring, and loyal. Even though my girlfriend lives on the other side of the US, I have a lot of lady friends where I go to school. All I do is act respectful and I am helpful with them when it comes to schoolwork. Girls find that if a guy is helpful and is respectful towards them in school settings, they will warm up to them a lot quicker because they know that the boy would want to help them further in their education.

Edit: The way to a woman's heart is not always her ass, buddy. It's through being a friend and treating them with dignity and respect. Mind you that if you do that, you will get A LOT of girls to like you. Just be a good friend. If you keep acting the way you are, girls are going to think that you're a stalker/harasser and you will get into SERIOUS trouble. I had my share of rough times last year when I befriended a group of girls by accident and they took my 'friendship' the wrong way and got me into serious trouble. I never wanted anything out of them other than friendship because I was already seeing someone at the time.

Lol it is funny that he didnt use correct grammer and its also funny how he goes around talking nonsense in the whole site first on the trophy league now this. Two lessons ahead your not even the most intelligent in the class lol