By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How come this site isn't so popular already?

so can i be a mod now?

Around the Network

It's one thing to want to see sales numbers.

It's a completly different thing to want to talk about sales numbers.

There's probably not to many people who carre about the sales, a lot of my friends don't give a crap when I tell them how many millions each console has sold, they just buy whatever they like and thats it.

But I'm really glad I found this website before I was going here http://nexgenwars.com/, and if you go there you'll see why I was getting fairly frustrated with there numbers and the system they were using to calculate the numbers lol

gilgamesh, that website seems to have died a long time ago.

The site continues to get more and more popular, not everyone is interested in video game sales, so it's not like this site can ever be enormously popular.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Site gets a lot of guests, most people are interested in numbers than actually posting in topics.

it can, if ioi gives us an advertising budget :D

It's up to the users of the site to spread the news of how good it is here, but we're more busy in-fighting about sales of games being disappointing, and calling each other trolls rather than banding together and making this site big.

/rant

DMeisterJ said:
It's up to the users of the site to spread the news of how good it is here, but we're more busy in-fighting about sales of games being disappointing, and calling each other trolls rather than banding together and making this site big.

/rant

Whoa whoa whoa. Didn't you just get exposed for not mentioning us on gaf? Don't go blaming us when you are not helping either.

LNRT said:
DMeisterJ said:

/rant

Whoa whoa whoa. Didn't you just get exposed for not mentioning us on gaf? Don't go blaming us when you are not helping either.

Different.

That is because you can't.