By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN Boasts 14 Million Active Users

Million said:
Yeah I never factored in the PSP , it could be 40 million.

it should be 80M :p

Around the Network
dbot said:
drpunk said:
dbot said:
Why is it so hard to believe they have 14 million active users?

Because lots of people have 3 accounts.

I doubt the number of people with multiple accounts is in the millions, if you are referring to an NA, EU, and Japan account.

And I doubt there's 14 million active users.

Out of interest, how many accounts do you have?

dbot said:
drpunk said:
dbot said:
Why is it so hard to believe they have 14 million active users?

Because lots of people have 3 accounts.

I doubt the number of people with multiple accounts is in the millions, if you are referring to an NA, EU, and Japan account. 

why would it be so hard to think there are multiple accounts? my friend services accounts for me, and jis other firends. Its for when we come over and play at his place (he is the only one i know with a ps3), and all of the people i know with 360s have multiple local accounts (for friends), that would be listed if they ever went gold. the open nature of psn leads its self to far greater duplication 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

ahcheng said:
Million said:
Yeah I never factored in the PSP , it could be 40 million.

it should be 80M :p

For some reason I don't remember adding the "It could be 40 million" looking back at it i'm not even sure what that was supposed to mean.

I can believe 14million. With almost 17million consoles and almost everybody has internet why not? To those that has a PS3, wasnt creating a PSN account one of the first things you did? It was mine, along with updating it XD