By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - DMeisterJ caught cheating

zexen_lowe said:
outlawauron said:
No one has attacked yet. Hawk has gone unnoticed!!!

GAF's threads tend to last in the first page for too little (mainly because they only have two boards). We need another volunteer!

I see. I'm still being considered for membership.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
mesoteto said:

i got it

dang i cant i have to have a paid for email address...where would you even get one of those

whats wrong with yahoo email i have had it for years now

what a bunch of turds

You typically get one from your ISP, or if you have like AOL or a company/school e-mail.

But that doesn't even matter, as they only allow new members on the site like 3-4 times/year.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

^i am likeing this site less and less

mesoteto said:

Oh, I should throw in that they do a background search on you to see if you are "disuptive" and don't agree with their point of view.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
mesoteto said:

Oh, I should throw in that they do a background search on you to see if you are "disuptive" and don't agree with their point of view.

LMAO I bet they will allow me

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Holy crap they have some egos over there

nordlead said:
mesoteto said:

You should have told me that earlier, I wouldn't have given them my ISP email a minute ago when I registered(I tried every possible mail, even argentina.com, it was my only choice)

Oh, well, at least I didn't register with the same user as here

RolStoppable said:
Even if I would qualify to post on Neogaf, I would decline to do so. They are snobs.

coming from you that sounds hilarious LOL

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

ROFL!!

Feel free to check out my 8 montages at www.youtube.co.uk/stonj 

you can also find me at myspace.com/jamiestoner47 and on facebook

XBL :: stonj

RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:
RolStoppable said:
Even if I would qualify to post on Neogaf, I would decline to do so. They are snobs.

coming from you that sounds hilarious LOL

I am not a snob, I am only looking down on people who in my mind aren't as good as I am.

that's is the definition of snob

Edit: if you point on my spelling mistakes you are a snob 2