By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - DMeisterJ caught cheating

Wow. Legendary thread.

ROFL. DMJ banned for being a site-whore :D

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

Could I sign up to NeoGAF and blow DMJ's cover? Or would that be taking it too far?

^^^it takes months to get approved

BengaBenga said:
shanbcn said:
It was pathetic to ban him just because he didn't mention Vgchartz there. ioi you are better then this. And bengabenga what was you doing in Neogaf?

Come on, have some humour... Last year ioi banned all the mods because Hamilton lost...

And I was checking the NPD thread, they're always great.

I saw the thread and wondered if anyone would mention VGC and to my surprise I saw DMJ.
I knew he was posting on Gaf, but I found his post great. One of only three VGC members that erned God status without being staff not mentioning VGC is hilarious! 

One of three?  Either your numbers are out of date... or i'm about to be a lot more selfconsious about my posting habits.

@SpartanFX

I'll make it worth their while...

*sucks finger*

Now, where's my camera?

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:
Blacksaber said:
These are the banned sites and why....

1. Joystik: Banned for misinformation -- You can post an article from here, be warned, it's probably not true.

2. Go Nintendo: Banned for Misinformation, and having their fans spam useless articles on the site. -- You can post articles from here, but again, be very very careful, most people will just laugh at you for doing so.

3. Sp00ng: Banned for misinformation and the infamous "Backstabo in the Cabo" -- Just don't.

4. VG Chartzzzzz: Long history with GAF's sales-age. Numbers are never accurate. -- Posting anything from this site will result in a ban. Our numbers are right. Theirs are wrong. Period.

5. Petition Online: Banned because these things are annoying and never work. -- Your thread will get locked.

5.5 IMAGESHACK It says it in another thread, but if you post images from Imageshack, and they turn into gold frogs (AND THEY WILL) you will get a 1 month ban. This does not apply for avatars

Did this guy ever see how accurate VG Chartz can be? thats just ridiculous lol

The long history is that Ioi used to work with Neogaf.  Then they got all BS about stuff, and so Ioi left... and now they're basically jealous that they could of had Vgchartz numbers and methods on their site and don't now...

so they can't take it.

This is basically thread of the year. This one should be put up on the award shelf along with the "are you a virgin" thread.

wfz said:

This is basically thread of the year. This one should be put up on the award shelf along with the "are you a virgin" thread.

wazzat?

How the hell did I miss this?

Thread of the year........

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I always knew there was something I didn't like about DMiesterJ, :P

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)