By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - DMeisterJ caught cheating

That's why I avoided that thread. :P

Figured it would be awkward posting VGChartz.

Around the Network

That' why he'll never loss his virginity.

PS: Hey can I go an praise vgchartz greatness on GAF?

I wanna see what happens when someone says vgchartz.com.
??

^_^

If that ban on DMeisterJ isn't a joke, then thats pretty damn unfair.

Hey look, they haven't banned his alt. so it is better.

^_^

Around the Network
skeezer said:
I wanna see what happens when someone says vgchartz.com.
??

I think it blocks it. But if you say it in any context other than questioning it's validity, you're probably looking at at least a warning and potentially a ban.

oops banned lol

These are the banned sites and why....

1. Joystik: Banned for misinformation -- You can post an article from here, be warned, it's probably not true.

2. Go Nintendo: Banned for Misinformation, and having their fans spam useless articles on the site. -- You can post articles from here, but again, be very very careful, most people will just laugh at you for doing so.

3. Sp00ng: Banned for misinformation and the infamous "Backstabo in the Cabo" -- Just don't.

4. VG Chartzzzzz: Long history with GAF's sales-age. Numbers are never accurate. -- Posting anything from this site will result in a ban. Our numbers are right. Theirs are wrong. Period.

5. Petition Online: Banned because these things are annoying and never work. -- Your thread will get locked.

5.5 IMAGESHACK It says it in another thread, but if you post images from Imageshack, and they turn into gold frogs (AND THEY WILL) you will get a 1 month ban. This does not apply for avatars

Former something....

Blacksaber said:

1. Joystik: Banned for misinformation -- You can post an article from here, be warned, it's probably not true.

2. Go Nintendo: Banned for Misinformation, and having their fans spam useless articles on the site. -- You can post articles from here, but again, be very very careful, most people will just laugh at you for doing so.

3. Sp00ng: Banned for misinformation and the infamous "Backstabo in the Cabo" -- Just don't.

4. VG Chartzzzzz: Long history with GAF's sales-age. Numbers are never accurate. -- Posting anything from this site will result in a ban. Our numbers are right. Theirs are wrong. Period.

5. Petition Online: Banned because these things are annoying and never work. -- Your thread will get locked.

5.5 IMAGESHACK It says it in another thread, but if you post images from Imageshack, and they turn into gold frogs (AND THEY WILL) you will get a 1 month ban. This does not apply for avatars

Wow, sounds like a great website to be part of, no wonder DMJ would act so selfish

Blacksaber said:

Did this guy ever see how accurate VG Chartz can be? thats just ridiculous lol