By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - DMeisterJ caught cheating

This is the thread of the year. I support DMJ, cheating PSrock is not that bad.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Around the Network
shio said:
Hawk said:

shio’s a fountain of misplaced rage. Name your cliche; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he’s so angry that moments of levity actually cause him pain; give him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts.

Reported. One thing is to take "stabs" at me, another is to bring my family.

You look like a 5 year old at arguments so you to resort to insults so that you don't sound like a loser.

A mod and an admin already quoted that post, I don't think reporting it is going to do much.

Shio and Hawk are fighting.....ioi banned you....little Timmy won't stop crying. Was it worth it, DMeisterJ? Answer me! WAS THE LITTLE SLUT WORTH IT!?

don't talk to me.

Thread of the year? I think so. Some people need to lighten up and learn what a joke is.

^Lmao @ all of this. I can't help but keep coming back to this thread for the lol's.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Around the Network
shio said:
Hawk said:

shio’s a fountain of misplaced rage. Name your cliche; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he’s so angry that moments of levity actually cause him pain; give him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts.

You look like a 5 year old at arguments so you to resort to insults so that you don't sound like a loser.

::chuckle::  As much as I'd like to take credit for that, it's a quote from Steve  Buscemi in ConAir.  I just copied and pasted it and replaced He's with shio's.  I ment no offense to your family.  But do think you are a tad touchy my friend.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

I'm going to go on GAF and take a hit for the team LOL

Edit: When my account gets activated

Very nice catch, Benga!

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
BMaker11 said:
I'm going to go on GAF and take a hit for the team LOL

You'll have to post the link, heh.  We are behind you man.  Some people *coughDMJcough*, wouldn't do that for us.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

shio said:
Hawk said:

Lighten up! Here's a cute hampster:

Signature goes here!