By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I'm getting a Xbox 360 on Black Friday! Any suggestions?

sega4life said:

Dead Rising - $9.99 on Black Friday as well.. Great game for a Great Price.

Yeah but try to find a curcuit city...

Around the Network

I would suggest you go to cag register and check their black friday ads. The Xbox 360 ads are ridiculously good and some of these deals make me wish I had waited 6 months before I got my box. Also Target has some great deals, Dead Space is going for 30 there, Halo 3 is also 30 dollars at Target i believe.

Run don't walk to CAG now!

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

- Gears of War 2
- Buy a used copy of Halo 3
- Maybe World at War
- GTA4

coolestguyever said:
- Gears of War 2
- Buy a used copy of Halo 3
- Maybe World at War
- GTA4

Gears of War 2: First day buy with 360 for me

Halo 3: Will get a new one by the end of the year.

World at War: Thought about getting it for PS3 but then realized that I feel really stupid even thinking about that, since XBL is bigger than PSN.    So, Buy for me by the end of the year or possibly early next year

GTA4: Got that on PS3

Dead Rising. It's cheap, it's long, it's fun!

Around the Network

If you like racing games at all, or just like to smash into stuff. Try to pick up Burnout Paradise. At least demo Mirrors Edge, it seems like a keeper. As far as live games I am a big fan of N+.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Definitely Bioshock, Mass Effect, and The Orange Box. If you've already played Half Life 2 and Ep.s 1 and 2 then just get Portal: Still Alive on XBLA instead.

Also, that $9.99 deal someone mentioned for Dead Rising is a steal of a deal.

Banjo Kazooie

Viva Pinata

Halo 3

The orange box

left 4 dead

Kung Fu Panda
Sega sonic Tennis 

hmm Prince of Persia is coming soon. like in 2 weeks