By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So if you knew the world was gonna end in two days.........

Bob the Alien just came to your window and told you that in 2 days, the Earth is gonna explode.  He's not joking.  You're the only one who knows.  What do you do?  Here's my list:

5.  Have unprotected sex.  It's awesome.

4.  Kill a hobo. 

3.  Embrace EVERY religion.  One of them's gotta get me into heaven.

2.  Play Super Mario Galaxy with my daughter.  She loves that game.  Good memories.

1.  Eat a live puppy.  Just because.  And yes.  I'd shave it first.  I'm not some kind of freak.

What would you do if you had the chance to live like you were dying?

Around the Network

5. beat up every single person i hate

4. play super mario bros, mario kart, zelda OOT, MGS and RE4 one last time

3. play pro evolution soccer with my friends

2. Have unprotected sex. It's awesome

1. tell all my family members that i love them

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Spend a day snowboarding, that evening playing with my dog. Next day, dominatrix.

I don't think eating puppies or killing hobos will get you into heaven, tsk tsk tsk lol

If it were me I'd more then likely travel around the world, and go everywhere that I wanted to (off to tokyo!!)

Then the last 2 mins of being on earth I'd go skydiving without a parachute (yeh! extreme!)

Gilgamesh said:

I don't think eating puppies or killing hobos will get you into heaven, tsk tsk tsk lol

If it were me I'd more then likely travel around the world, and go everywhere that I wanted to (off to tokyo!!)

Then the last 2 mins of being on earth I'd go skydiving without a parachute (yeh! extreme!)

bad idea, i know the OP says the alien is not joking but what if he was?

Around the Network

5.  Have unprotected sex.  It's awesome.

4.  Kill The dog in my house.

3.  Embrace EVERY girl in school that I talk to.

2. Spend alot of time with a certain someone.

1. Sky Dive with a Cat

4 ≈ One

Cougarman said:
Gilgamesh said:

....well then I'd be screwed, but atlease the Aliens will have a good laugh over it

Gilgamesh said:
Cougarman said:
Gilgamesh said:

....well then I'd be screwed, but atlease the Aliens will have a good laugh over it

hahaha, those damn dirty aliens, its ok i can say that, i have an alien avatar :P

Lose my virginity, multiple times, to a horse.

^ did the horse in my sig turn you on for you to say that?