By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sonic Unleashed comes out tomorrow! who's getting it?

I've been waiting for this day for a few weeks now, and it's almost here! To be honest, the more I see about the werewolf sonic, the less concerned I am about it sucking. Sure it's a completely different pace from normal Sonic, but it could be a fun way to mix it up. Either way, the day stages look great!

So, who's getting this game sometime this year? Also, what systems will you guys buy it for? I'll be picking it up for the Wii.

EDIT: Forgot about the delay. Well... It's still tomorrow for Wii owners. :P

Around the Network

Well it seems you are going with the best option. I'm not sure how good a game Unleashed will be but all the IGN preview says that the Wii version is the most polished. Not surprised really, Dimps is doing the Wii version. Unlike Sonic Team, Dimps has shown that they are capable of making a good Sonic game in the last few years.

RolStoppable said:
It got delayed until next week here in Europe.

Even for the Wii? I thought you were getting the game a few days earlier than us Americans....

Well I won't be able to play the game until this weekend, most likely. Still though, can't wait!

Sonic for Wii makes sens...not so much for ps360. Sales will be highest on wii too... Looks like wii owners may have something to gloat about to ps360 owners.

But don't gloat too loud...cause all one needs to do is point to any other multiplat release that came out this year.

I'll get it before the years over probably.

I just want a good Sonic game- I hope it delivers.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
wfz said:
RolStoppable said:

Even for the Wii? I thought you were getting the game a few days earlier than us Americans....

Well I won't be able to play the game until this weekend, most likely. Still though, can't wait!

Yes, all versions. Now it's November 28th instead of November 14th, except for the PS3 version which is scheduled for sometime in December.

I'd be surprised if the ps3 version makes it to 0.1 mil. One of the problems with delayed releases on other systems is that many of the peoplewho would've bought the game on day 1 on another system won't make the purchase anymore if the game gets bad press from other system owners

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

RolStoppable said:
wfz said:
RolStoppable said:

Yes, all versions. Now it's November 28th instead of November 14th, except for the PS3 version which is scheduled for sometime in December.

Sonic loves American Wii owners the most, confirmed.

Disolitude, it will be hard to stop the fanboys from gloating if what you said turns out to be true. Think about it. The Wii's been getting the worst end of every port so far (except maybe Shaun White) so I'm sure many Wii fans will be gloating about this for a while. It's a sign of hope for the Wii. :P

sega is gunna be doing great things for wii gaming

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Come on guys, this is Sonic's big holiday title, where's the love? =(

Love for Sega? If it weren't for Valkyria Chronicles, I'd say Sega is worthless.