By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 vs. 360 Exclusives for 2009

I dont think Halo 3: Recon qualifies as a game. It's an expansion pack, nuffin else. Else the X360 list has too many AAA titles. Remove it.

Heavy Rain should get an A rating, while WKS should get a B (J-RPGs seldom get high 80's scores, and they shouldnt).

Around the Network

BTW what is "Trico" (on possible 2009 for PS3)? A game from ICO TEAM?

Slimebeast said:
BTW what is "Trico" (on possible 2009 for PS3)? A game from ICO TEAM?

Yep, the petname for the next Team ICO game

gow 3 was confirmed 2009 title several times :p

Check out my game about moles ^

GOW 3 won't be coming in the first half of 2009 or 2010. I'm 100% sure it'll be Sony's big game for the 2009 holiday season.

Around the Network

I think you can scratch Huxley from that list... probably for good.

Also, why is Mass Effect 2 "AAA" and the other RPGs on your list are all just "A"?

Alan Wake is noy going to be a AAA game. When has Rendition ever made a AAA game? The best they got from IGN with Max Payne I or II at IGN was in the high 80's which is nice but much less than the scores for Naughty Dog and Insomniac exclusives both last and current gen. It's probably stretching it a bit to say that Alan Wake is even going to be a B because it has been terminally delayed. If it was going to be great, though, it would have come out when it was originally scheduled to in January of '07. Delays only mean that there have been problems with it. Also, Resident Evil 5 is going to be the AAA horror title of '09, so that also knocks Alan Wake down a few more pegs.

As for Halo 3: Recon being a 3 hour budget game, the best it should get is an A.

On the other hand, Ratchet and Clank Future 2 and Uncharted 2 at the worst deserve to be regarded as being possible AA titles, InFamous as an A, and White Knight Chronicles is truly a AAA contender. I think the jury is still out on how good Killzone 2 will be.

i believe that heavy rain deserves at least an A. just a personal view

I forgot to mention it but I second the nomination of Heavy Rain as being at least a potential A game much more so than AW being AAA in my opinion.

Alan Wake is a true AAA title.

Heavy Rain I agree - shuld b lifted to A.

And WKC is definately not AAA.