By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - if golden sun was on wii....

So would Alex be the main bad guy since he gained the power from the golden sun?

Or would the story take place in a completely different time, perhaps with just a few references to the original two? Would the third game feature the same main heroes? Maybe a few of them, plus a few new ones? Completely new ones?

Around the Network

Golden Sun 3 for the DS would be just as good. Hopefully one of them happens.

taomaster06 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
What did people like about the GBA games?

I keep hearing about them but I was never that impressed.

the GBA is a goldmine when it comes to games. the golden sun series was one of the best games on the system...probably on any system.

But why?

Words Of Wisdom said:
taomaster06 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

the GBA is a goldmine when it comes to games. the golden sun series was one of the best games on the system...probably on any system.

But why?

Why do you care? You already stated that you didn't like the game so how is someones opinion going to change yours?

There could be a multitude of things that people liked and it'll vary among everyone. Personally, I liked the characters, the sound, the length and the creativeness of the game. Also, it looked really good for a GBA game. If you didn't like that, that's cool, you are definitely entitled to your opinion.

Different strokes for different folks.

I'd rather have Camelot do Shining Force, instead. But-- wishful thinking!

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.

Around the Network
Wetcoaster said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
taomaster06 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

But why?

Why do you care? You already stated that you didn't like the game so how is someones opinion going to change yours?

There could be a multitude of things that people liked and it'll vary among everyone. Personally, I liked the characters, the sound, the length and the creativeness of the game. Also, it looked really good for a GBA game. If you didn't like that, that's cool, you are definitely entitled to your opinion.

Curiosity perhaps.  When you see a crowd of excited people, it's natural to wonder what they're excited about.  That's part of it.  The other part is that I never finished the original Golden Sun.  I'd guess I was about 60% through when I stopped but it's been a while.  I doubt I'll finish it but I'd like to know what I may have "missed" that made it good.  That is why I asked... twice now.

Now how about instead of making an entire post just to say "YMMV" you contribute something useful?

Words Of Wisdom said:
Wetcoaster said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
taomaster06 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

But why?

Curiosity perhaps.  When you see a crowd of excited people, it's natural to wonder what they're excited about.  That's part of it.  The other part is that I never finished the original Golden Sun.  I'd guess I was about 60% through when I stopped but it's been a while.  I doubt I'll finish it but I'd like to know what I may have "missed" that made it good.  That is why I asked... twice now.

Now how about instead of making an entire post just to say "YMMV" you contribute something useful?

Did you not read after the first sentence?

I told you why I liked the game which is exactly what you asked.

So I don't get your "contribute something useful" statement.

Wetcoaster said:

"Why did you like the movie?"  "Because I thought it was a good movie."

If you're not going to be specific then you may as well not waste the time to write a response.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Wetcoaster said:

If you're not going to be specific then you may as well not waste the time to write a response.

Which isn't what I said at all. I gave reasons as to why I liked the game. Thank you for proving that you didn't actually read it.

Not that you've added anything of value to this discussion.

So why don't you tell us why you didn't like the game instead of just saying "I wasn't impressed".

I can do the same thing. "Why didn't you like the movie?" " I wasn't impressed." See?

Wetcoaster said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Wetcoaster said:

Which isn't what I said at all. I gave reasons as to why I liked the game. Thank you for proving that you didn't actually read it.

Not that you've added anything of value to this discussion.

So why don't you tell us why you didn't like the game instead of just saying "I wasn't impressed".

I can do the same thing. "Why didn't you like the movie?" " I wasn't impressed." See?

Are you done trolling my posts yet?  I asked a question and you've been trolling ever since. 

If you're actually curious about the things I disliked in between your trolls, then I'll try to remember but it's been a long long time since I played Golden Sun.  If I recall right... the combat was somewhat boring, the little emotes were annoying, there were too many decision choices that didn't seem to matter (I hate meaningless decisions), and I felt there were just too many cliches overall (don't remember exactly what they were now though).  That's the best I can do without actually playing it again.