By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cooking Mama: The Unauthorized PETA edition: Mama Kills Animals

hitoriki said:
I prefer the Peta edition to the original

You're Meaner than Mama!

Around the Network

I am!!

by the way have anyone played this one

http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/superchicksisters/index.asp

The game is not as fun, but the cutscenes are. (especially for nintendo fanboys)

My definition of fanboy: An idiot that misses 2/3 of the fun.

hitoriki said:
I prefer the Peta edition to the original

As an owner of the original I can say Peta version is much much better

hitoriki said:

I am!!

by the way have anyone played this one

http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/superchicksisters/index.asp

The game is not as fun, but the cutscenes are. (especially for nintendo fanboys)

I demand a sequel, NOW!!!

Seriously though, nice find.

why thank you peta for teaching us how to prepare a turkey for thanksgiving, but too bad most of us buy our turkeys at the supermarket

Around the Network

mario was sniffin for pamela lol, got to the bowser mask dude on lv 5

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

It's like... what Cooking Mama would be like if it were on the Xbox 360. I love it. I'm sharing this with friends. Thanks!

those games rock out hard.....but peta is still retarded and need to realize animals were put on this planet for our consumption , we evolved to eat meat and veggies not one or teh other only....stupid peta

Creepy if you ask me.

Pixel Art can be fun.