By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cooking Mama: The Unauthorized PETA edition: Mama Kills Animals

also of note no matter how good you do on the turkey it ends up being nasty,

but you can bomb the tofu part and it still looks all pretty and nice

crack me up

Around the Network

Bumping for the evening crowd, so that more of you can enjoy the Game of the Generation.

shouldnt PETA be sued over this?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:

that is a wonderful idea.  bankrupt the Klan this week and get PETA the next!

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

You know, I'd respect them and their opinions more if they didn't do shit like this.

Seriously, all this does is make me feel that they are petty. At least the flourbombing of people wearing fur coats was funny...but this...

Around the Network
ssj12 said:

Likely not, under U.S. law.

"The following is a list of factors to be considered in determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a "fair use":

• the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes
• the nature of the copyrighted work
• the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole
• the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyright work

The four factors are not meant to be exclusive and must be explored together, and not in isolation, in light of the purpose of the copyright laws. The statute does not indicate how much weight is to be accorded each factor, but the courts have generally placed the most emphasis on the last factor, the effect of the use upon the potential market for the copyrighted work or its value, while the nature of the copyrighted work has been said to be the least important and most unclear of the four factors enumerated.

To the extent that the copying damages a work's marketability by parodying it or criticizing it, the fair-use finding is unaffected.Rather, the effect on the market factor is concerned with secondary uses that, by offering a substitute for the original, usurp a market that properly belongs to the copyright holder.

Cases:

For purposes of the fair use defense to a claim of copyright infringement, the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work is a factor which requires the court to consider the extent of market harm caused by the particular actions of the alleged infringer, as well as whether unrestricted and widespread conduct of the sort engaged in by the defendant would result in a substantially adverse impact on the potential market' for the original. Burnett v. Twentieth Century Fox Film Corp., 491 F. Supp. 2d 962 (C.D. Cal. 2007).

I still like when they made mario look like a murder....But I did like cutting off the head :P

Former something....

fucking PETA, I hate how they get away with this crap towards kids....

I have to admit, I did rather like this game, not so much for the ideals they're trying to push, but for how those ideals will be utterly ignored. It is a rather fun game despite their obvious divergence from reality to suit their own slants.

I didn't even bother going the whole way through, mainly cause I was playing on a touchpad, which kills my score.

Though this'll always remind me of the wuote I've heard "if people had to prepare their own meat by themselves, we'd all be vegetarians" which I lol over. If we all had to do it by hand, then we'd be growing up knowing that this is the reality and not be at all disturbed by it when we grow up.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

I prefer the Peta edition to the original

My definition of fanboy: An idiot that misses 2/3 of the fun.