By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Analysis: First week CoD WaW Wii major flop, Medal of Honor breaks 500k

YEAH, many posters alreay said that they will buy this game during the holiday season so we expect more people buy this game and play it online. 100,000 online players? WOOOT!

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

If you have the chance buy it for the 360, I've played both versions and the 360 is way better. That is just my opinion is not trolling, maybe you like the controls of the Wii I don't know.

just bought it, and yes some prefer controls over graphics

Its in 130,000 right now according to vgchartz...

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

yushire said:
Its in 130,000 right now according to vgchartz...

And it is picking up each week in Others. Let's hope the trend continues.

A few million selling FPS will help software development.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Around the Network

Its in 150,000 right now... this game will sell as De Blob starting small but legs carry it.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

I am happy to announce that this game now has over 70,000 online users.  That's a growth of 16,000 in a week.

This may hit 100,000 online users on 26th December.

We shall see.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

bazmeistergen said:

I am happy to announce that this game now has over 70,000 online users. That's a growth of 16,000 in a week.

We shall see.

Honest question and not trying to be a smartass or anything, but is that supposed to be good?

FilaBrasileiro said:
bazmeistergen said:

I am happy to announce that this game now has over 70,000 online users. That's a growth of 16,000 in a week.

We shall see.

Honest question and not trying to be a smartass or anything, but is that supposed to be good?

Considering that this game had ZERO marketing, I'd say it is an amazing achievment.

One_touch_KO said:
FilaBrasileiro said:
bazmeistergen said:

We shall see.

Considering that this game had ZERO marketing, I'd say it is an amazing achievment.

This game had zero marketing?