By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sweden Spftware Market through Q2 2008

First Half 2008:

Platform / Units / Market Share / YoY change / Q1Q2 2007 / Value (Krona) / Market Share / YoY change / Q1Q2 2007

Link

2007:

Platform / Units / Market Share / Value (Krona) / Market Share

2005 & 2006:

Platform / Units 2006 (thousands) / Units 2005 (thousands) / YoY Change / Value 2006 (Krona, thousands) / Value 2005 (Krona, thousands) / YoY Change

Around the Network

Is there an LTD ? ( can't understand swedish )

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

This is YTD software sales through June 2008. On the left is software units, and on the right is software value. I've labeled in English the different columns above the image.

PS3/360 are moving more software then DS/Wii and they have higher revenue then PC.

Ah yeah, I misread the thread title, I thought the figures where related to hardware ( they are to high to be ).
Sorry
Nice find as always BKK2.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network

I've added 2005 - 2007 software sales, you can get software LTDs by adding them, but I see you were after hardware LTDs anyway.

PS3 almost selling more games than 360 in Sweden too already. Looks like 360 only has England left in Europe.

Looks like PSP and DS are not very popular in Sweden.

Thx BKK, always interesting data. ;) :)

Go PS3!!

Am surprised... a place where the HD consoles are pawning all the other systems??? :|

4 ≈ One