By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who with a PS3, has yet to purchase LITTLE BIG PLANET?

I havent bought LBP yet, and Im a major PS3 gamer.

Why?

Resistance 2 has taken my attention/money, but I am willing to sell a couple of high quality DS games for LBP.

Are you guys going to get LBP?

mM
Around the Network

Me, and I'm ashamed. R2 has also taken over my PS3 and wont let go till February when SF IV (Feb 17th release date!) and Killzone 2 launches.

About 15.95 million people, apparently.

I havent. I saw it in Ciruit City for 15% off (going out of business sale) it was very tempting....

My reason: I'm broke. Haven't been able to buy jack shit this year. (including MGS4)

I for one haven't!

I feel ashamed of myself!I will be making the purchase come Black Friday.

Around the Network

/Raises hand.

soon. I hope.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

You know whats intersting, most of my friends didnt buy LBP "yet" because they have been buying other games...

Sony should have released LBP in december.

mM

I dont have LBP yet, I going to USA when december starts then I will get many ps3 games including this one, if I dont get it my 15 year old brothers will want to kill me xD

leo-j said:
You know whats intersting, most of my friends didnt buy LBP "yet" because they have been buying other games...

Yes, I bought Motorstorm instead. Too many good games!

Now it's Resistance or Mirrors Edge. I can't choose!

Sephiroth357 said:
leo-j said:

Yes, I bought Motorstorm instead. Too many good games!

Now it's Resistance or Mirrors Edge. I can't choose!

Resistance over Mirror's edge any day imo.

Better game

More value for your buck

Amazing multiplayer

mM