By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - vgchartz: Is call of duty world at war your favorite game?

I mean the ps360 versions. I don't want to hear about the wii or the ds version.

This game has been getting good reviews such as http://www.gametrailers.com/player/42703.html

And I know it will sell millions on the hd systems but how good is it?

I want you to rate it out of ten.

Include:

gameplay

graphics

story

multiplayer( I already thought the beta was awesome)

Is there a good villan?

Im opening this this christmas....

Around the Network

I played the demo on the 360, and I found it to be a lot of fun. Creating your own classes and customizing weapons was quite addictive. The BAR was my favorite weapon of the ones available to me.

I've seen people on my friends list go back to COD4.

Need I say more?

There is a demo for WaW?

Why doesnt the PSN have the demo? WTF?

mM

@leo-j

he means Beta..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@leo-j

he means Beta..

Demo? Beta? I know there's a difference, but I didn't really care. Also, the Playstation Network didn't get a beta because Microsoft just likes to kick Sony in the nuts at every possible opportunity.

It's a great game and I highly recommend it if you're looking for a good multiplayer shooter. I can't comment much further because the multi has kept me away from the campaign so far. I'm only on the opening mission in the campaign, but it's good so far.

I would give the game an Edge 8 or an IGN 9.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Im getting WaW, after LBP ofcourse.

mM

@montana

gee...sorry

just people everywhere called the beta a demo

so there's a demo for COD WAW for 360 then

thats just stupid....same thing happened with Tomb Raider....well just make my decisions more difficult n resulting in other games being able to get my purchase.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Onyxmeth said:

I would give the game an Edge 5 or an IGN 5.

Fixed.