By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Could Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts steal some of LBP thunder?

I wasn't talking about sales. Read my post again. I was talking about Banjo overtaking LBP when it comes to their Metacritic score.

Around the Network

@dinomax

the OP doesn't mention sales

look at the last line of the first post....

in that case HYAMS post just about closes this topic..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Dinomax said:
Hyams said:

Banjo has an average review score of 78 on Metacritic.

LBP has an average review score of 95 of Metacritic.

Do you honestly, really believe that Banjo stands a chance of overtaking LBP when it comes to their Metacritic score?

Wii fit is 80 on a metacritic and both of those games aren't ever going to catch it.

I'll say it again.  Metacritic doesn't decide shit.

Considering most of the OP was about reviews, he has a point.  Though I am guessing the OP was a joke post anyway.

Reviews - No
Quality - No
Fun - No
Sales - Eh...

4 ≈ One

I wasn't talking about sales. Read my post again. I was talking about Banjo overtaking LBP when it comes to their Metacritic score.

Ok and what by some strange chance RARE stopped sucking and did get a higher Metacritic score? 

Would you stop loving Little Big Planet because it got a lower score than Banjo?  Would you suddenly start playing and go ""WOW this is really fun... to bad it scored lower."" as your smile suddenly dissapears and you firmly tie the rope around your neck?

The whole point is WHO CARES.  You already got a great game why not enjoy it instead? 

Around the Network
Dinomax said:

Ok and what by some strange chance RARE stopped sucking and did get a higher Metacritic score? 

Would you stop loving Little Big Planet because it got a lower score than Banjo?  Would you suddenly start playing and go ""WOW this is really fun... to bad it scored lower."" as your smile suddenly dissapears and you firmly tie the rope around your neck?

The whole point is WHO CARES.  You already got a great game why not enjoy it instead? 

And his whole point was it is pretty much impossible for Banjo to beat LBP in its average score.  Which is actually adressing the topic.  I don't see why you are getting so bent out of shape.  He is just responding to the original post.

@Dinomax

chill out!

no-one is hating anything....we are just saying to the OP (which depicts the whole point of this thread) it is highly unlikely for Banjo to top LBP metacritic wise now.

Stop making a mountain out of a molehill!

can it outsell LBP, probability, is it better, no. is it cheaper, yes but both are exclusvies so price tags don't matter. plus rare isn't that good as a developer as it was for N64 in the 90's so that doesn't matter either. but in the end there both different genres so i don't know why they are being compared

i own both a ps3 and 360 and im not picking up banjo for several reasons, one reason is cause i hated the demo, and i rather play the original for N64 then play this crap.

Hey guys, bad news.

Metacritic just called. There planning to give Banjo and every other game now a higher score than Little Big Planet.

I tried to negotiate with them, I begged, because the current state of members on this forum can't decide for themselves and it will lead to lethal results knowing a game scored higher than little big planet. But they just laughed...

Then said something about us being nerds but I rushed to hang up the phone and warn you all. PLEASE THINK ABOUT YOUR FAMILY!

@Dinomax

if the dinosaurs (ur name which has the word dino) really resembled your style of thinkng.....no wonder their extinct!