By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Do you buy games off of digital distribution?

Well, speaking in PC terms anyway, I have bought only 1 thing: Europa Universalis 3: Napoleans Ambition.

It was a 20$ expansion pack.

I plan on buying more games off of digital ditribution though, since there is a broader selection than when going in a store.

Do you use digital distribution to buy games often? And what is it? (GOG, Steam, Gamersgate, Gametap) I use the one highlighted.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

I used Steam but only for Portal and G-mod...

Former something....

I think I bought 1 from direct 2 drive, and 1 from somewhere else, they were World in Conflict and Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts and I don't think I will bother in the future.

They take about a day to download, and I do really like having the physical copy of the game

I don't use it at all.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

no

consoles i own ps12 gba ds gc wii

Around the Network

I've got a fair number of games on Steam. I think it's a solid service with a pretty good selection.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I bought Ninja Gaiden Black (Xbox) on the 360 online Xbox originals store.

I would always buy Wii and 360 games online especially if it made games slightly cheaper. DVD drives are noisy, slow and consume more power than hard/flash drives.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I have used the psp PC store and the xbox marketplace alot, I think digital distribution will be the future of console games. I mean, you go to a store, and instead of an aisle of games, there is a kiosk where you very fast, I might add, download games to a portable hard drive. This, and you just download games from a consoles online store.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I only bought CS.

I wanted to play half-life before getting the Orange Box so I got that on Steam. I've also purchased several XBLA games.