By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Killzone 2 beta,the best game ever

I just played the Killzone 2 beta and i can say that it is the best game ever made.It excels in all parts whether its graphics or gameplay.It is simply the best.After playing it,i can say that just the beta alone itself not the full game is better than Crysis in graphic terms and better than COD 4,Gears of War 2 & Halo 3 in gameplay terms.Imagine how good the full game will be once finished.Afterall it has taken 4 years to make it,Sony does invest alot of money to bring us the best games.

Around the Network

MGS4 the best ever, Little Big Planet Best ever, Killzone 2 the best ever..... Sjeez guys make up your mind!

nop killzone 3 will be the best game ever

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I really need to play this gameplay. I was recently watching the gameplay videos of this game on ign and it look amazing. It's that kind of game that make you think that the gameplay is a cutscene. That's how great the graphics are on Killzone 2.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

It will be hands down best FPS ever (so far) when its released

Gran Turismo 5 will be best game ever (until Gran Turismo 6)

Around the Network

I want to play this game so badly.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Oh course it's amazing.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I wouldn't say best ever. Best console shooter ever, however, is a somewhat fitting description.

Let's just hope the singleplayer holds up (and from all accounts, it will)!

Edit:  Wait wait wait, better than Crysis in graphics?  Oh, it's another one of THESE threads.

This site is experiencing an epidemic of Killzone 2-is-the-greatest-game-ever-created threads. They are most vexatious. As I have said before, I highly doubt KZ2 is as superb as some are claiming.

PS3 may not have the bulkiest or most popular libary but I love the fact that it excels in quality in many genres.

Racing : GT5
3rd person action : Uncharted , MGS4
FPS :Resistance 2 soon Killzone 2
Platform : LBP
RPG's :WKC , Valkriya

I haven't got the chance to play Killzone 2 yet and probably won't unless some beta keys are given away next week.