By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How do you write the 8 number... two circles or one movement?

4 pages, damn.

I do a little loop for my 2, sometimes this loop gets small and the 2 can look like a 1, this 1 with a line in the bottom. This gave me serious problems on a math test where i had to convince the new teacher that i wrote a 2, not 1. Fortunately, he gave me the points but i need to watch my writing on his tests.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network

one movement. Who the hell does 2 circles? I mean maybe when I was five years old or some stupid age like that, same age not worried about efficiency and aesthetic, a retarded barely legally conscious stage on the verge of abortion, but seriously, two frikkin circles? It's an 8! One movement, please.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Like the majority on here, one movement.

Top, bottom, top.

8- two circles

2- no belly

7- with the horizontal line

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

1 - Usually no hook, almost never a bottom (unless I think it might get confused)
2 - No loop
3 - Round top, not flat
4 - Open top, starting at the left top
5 - One piece, starting at the top (I never lift the pencil; some people draw the horizontal top separately from the rest)
6 - Start at the top, the loop ends up smaller than typeface but not super small like some people do
7 - No cross, start at the top
8 - One movement, starting by going up and right from the center
9 - Circle/stick (not curved), starting at the top

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Two circles for the win =p

1. With hook, no bottom line.

2. No loop

3. Flat top, round bottom.

4. Open top

5. Flat top

6. Start at the top, curved.

7. Diagonal vertical line, not straigh, with an horizontal line in the middle.

8. Two circles, starting with the top circle.

9. Starting with a top circle, then a vertical straight line.

0. Oval, not circle.

In japan they draw 0 as a giant Circle. it looks so wierd when I read dates that involve the current year.

Fernando said:
5. Flat top

I have never ever seen a 3 with a flat bottom.  And I don't know if I've ever seen a 5 with a round top drawn on purpose.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
Fernando said:
5. Flat top

I have never ever seen a 3 with a flat bottom.  And I don't know if I've ever seen a 5 with a round top drawn on purpose.

My 5 sometimes look like a S, and something it has almost no top at all. Never seen a 3 with flat bottom, that sounds weird.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"