By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic and the Secret Rings for $19.99. Is it worth it?

@ $20 it's a steal. Do it.

Around the Network

Definitely...

I can tell you, honestly... is the best 3D Sonic since Sonic Adventures on the Dreamcast.

Fernando said:
Definitely...

I can tell you, honestly... is the best 3D Sonic since Sonic Adventures on the Dreamcast.

How long is it?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Like 10 hours...

No.. the controls really suck and the camera is terrible.

Around the Network
c0rd said:

Trauma Center: New Blood is $19.99 now, too. It's tough to hold back on the purchases...

Your words intrigue me and I would hear more.

If you have an action replay, its worth it. Basically you play the same stage 8 times; run though it is fun, then play again under a time limit, smash 20 pots, don't get hit once, collect 100 rings, get all 5 blue orbs... some of the levels aren't even that good, like the dinosuar level. Also, the tutorial is annoying and the controls don't work well unless you update them
If you use action replay, you can have the best controls from the get-go and only have to play each stage once. This way it become a 7/10 game that sadly only lasts a few hours :D

Hawkeye said:
If you have an action replay, its worth it. Basically you play the same stage 8 times; run though it is fun, then play again under a time limit, smash 20 pots, don't get hit once, collect 100 rings, get all 5 blue orbs... some of the levels aren't even that good, like the dinosuar level. Also, the tutorial is annoying and the controls don't work well unless you update them
If you use action replay, you can have the best controls from the get-go and only have to play each stage once. This way it become a 7/10 game that sadly only lasts a few hours :D

There is no Action Replay for the Wii.

And @OP

DEFINITELY. I bought it for $50 and I loved it. best game since SA2, maybe better than SA2, but only because SA2 had the gay Robotnik/Tails mechs. (God I hated playing as those two...)

Challenges do get a little frustrating, but they're still pretty fun...

Anyway, it's definitely worth the $20.

No. You can buy it for $10 if you look hard enough, and after Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic's been sucking. Wait for Unleashed. It might be the come back of Sonic.