By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic and the Secret Rings for $19.99. Is it worth it?

Is it worth the purchase?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

NO

It is a pretty fun game, but wait until it comes down to like $12.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Yes.

Sonic and the Secret Rings seems to be one of those games where some people find it to be a very enjoyable game while others think of it as the spawn of Satan himself. I, fortunately enough, am in the former group, so I would say to give it a try. I doubt you can beat that price any time soon.

Henshin a go go baby!

Around the Network

I agrees with Smeags. A lot of people dont like it. A lot of people(including me) think its just great. I think it realy is the most fun Sonic game ive played since SA2 Battle (never had a Dreamcast). The on rails aspect really turned off some people, but thats one of the tings i love about the game. The same with the controls. Specially once you unlock a bit of stuff, youll go breezing through levels really, really fast. So fast that at some points youll have to rely on memorization to jump at the right time. At $20 i dont think you can go wrong with the game.

no

the game is great, it's truly what sonic should be in 3d or whatever form of D it is, but, and it's a huge butt,.............. worst friggin soundtrack ever!!!!!!!!!, I liked the game but I didn't even finish it because the music was so annoying, the first time you hear the track it's cool, after the 100th time, you just wanna mute the schit

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise

It's down to $14.99 on Amazon. Real tempting.

Trauma Center: New Blood is $19.99 now, too. It's tough to hold back on the purchases...

dnnc said:
the game is great, it's truly what sonic should be in 3d or whatever form of D it is, but, and it's a huge butt,.............. worst friggin soundtrack ever!!!!!!!!!, I liked the game but I didn't even finish it because the music was so annoying, the first time you hear the track it's cool, after the 100th time, you just wanna mute the schit

Oh your soo right. Most of the time i would mute it and listen to something else. Its not a huge problem though and it sure as hell didnt prevent me from beating the game.