By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The New Xbox Experience. \

This looks pretty awesome.

This is definately a good thing for the 360.

Tease.

Around the Network

Slightly off topic question: If I buy a new HD, is there a way to transfer everything from my 20gb to it in one go, or do I have to buy a memory card or something. (I want to take advantage of the install feature)

Cactus said:
Slightly off topic question: If I buy a new HD, is there a way to transfer everything from my 20gb to it in one go, or do I have to buy a memory card or something. (I want to take advantage of the install feature)

IIRC the 120gb has a transfer cable whilst the 60gb does not.

Tease.

Cactus said:

Tease.

Cactus said:

Tease.

Around the Network

You can order a transfer cable for free from Xbox.com

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

seece said:
Yup I got it this evening, all of it is awesome but the chat is buggered for me! Voice messages work fine but chat doesn't. Hope M$ sort it out quicksharp.

Same here! Me and my friend always go on the chat but it's completely messed up ever since I got the NXE. Everything else seems fine for the most part, the interface is much cleaner and easier to look at. I would like more options for the avatars though, like some more clothes options. I was also looking to make my guy pretty jacked.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

SHMUPGurus said:
I was lucky enough to try to the New Xbox Experience. I'm quite impressed!

The Avatars are actually pretty funny! Also, I've been installing a few games on my 120GB since I got the update, and I must say it's a very good feature. The console doesn't make any noise, and it's barely hot now. I've also erased a few games from my achievements list, the ones that I didn't get any gamerscore for.

does it really make it quieter, because i love my 360 but it sounds like a damn jet. i really hope its not as loud after the update.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

taomaster06 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
I was lucky enough to try to the New Xbox Experience. I'm quite impressed!

The Avatars are actually pretty funny! Also, I've been installing a few games on my 120GB since I got the update, and I must say it's a very good feature. The console doesn't make any noise, and it's barely hot now. I've also erased a few games from my achievements list, the ones that I didn't get any gamerscore for.

does it really make it quieter, because i love my 360 but it sounds like a damn jet. i really hope its not as loud after the update.

Yep! You know when you play an Arcade game (or just leave the console open)? That's how it sounds when playing normal games now.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

sweet, now im even more excited!!! i can't wait until its released

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815