By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Was 'all hail the sony leader' greatest thread?

This is what i call the greatest thread.
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=37213

Demotivational Posters FTW

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

Around the Network

well it is certainly up there

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

megaman2 said:
skeezer said:
Snaaaaaake said:
Jesus Christ you give Sony fans a bad name.

Get over yourself.

WHo are you?

And yes that thread wAS FUN!! and EPIC!

He is a nobody loll

Better to be a nobody than someone who thinks they are the second coming of Jesus. Seriously, why feel the need to bring up this 'Sony leader' stuff all of the time? Do you have some need of telling yourself you are important so you have to proclaim yourself the 'leader' of Sony? And yet you have the audacity to criticse me?

I myself are a big fan of Sony and most of their products because I feel that they offer greater value than many other companies, but it does not mean that I create a group centred around myself as the leader and then constantly refer to it as if to try and put yourself above other people. The 'following' you have here is nothing short of a cult.

People, soon you'll be able to vote which was the best thread of the year, I'm sure that megaman's and dtewi's thread will be there. And then everybody will decide. So hold on until then

Snaaaaaake said:
megaman2 said:
skeezer said:
Snaaaaaake said:

Get over yourself.

WHo are you?

He is a nobody loll

Better to be a nobody than someone who thinks they are the second coming of Jesus. Seriously, why feel the need to bring up this 'Sony leader' stuff all of the time? Do you have some need of telling yourself you are important so you have to proclaim yourself the 'leader' of Sony? And yet you have the audacity to criticse me?

I myself are a big fan of Sony and most of their products because I feel that they offer greater value than many other companies, but it does not mean that I create a group centred around myself as the leader and then constantly refer to it as if to try and put yourself above other people. The 'following' you have here is nothing short of a cult.

Dont flatter megaman2 this isnt a cult , its just a bunch of members being sarcastic with megaman2 but he is far to blind to see it ,its pathetic.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network
jesus kung fu magic said:
Snaaaaaake said:
megaman2 said:
skeezer said:
Snaaaaaake said:

Get over yourself.

WHo are you?

He is a nobody loll

Dont flatter megaman2 this isnt a cult , its just a bunch of members being sarcastic with megaman2 but he is far to blind to see it ,its pathetic.

eeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy

uu mad 1, cool yourself there is such thing as internet humor, but hey i guess some people got it and some people dont got it,  and you my lil friend dont got it

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Greatest thread ever? When ioi went on a banning spree.
My favorite thread? PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008
Funniest thread? Most definitely the demotivational Posters.

"Was 'all hail the sony leader' greatest thread?
No.  A thousand times no.  Your thread may have been epic but there is no way it can match up to the legends.  Sorry if this ends your ego trip. 

A few of the "legends": 
"Nintendomination at an end?" (started 10/16/07)
"I have lost faith in the Wii and its future" (AKA "Rol the Trol's Epic Win")
"To those who don't understand my 60 million in 2008 prediction" (in which johnlucas makes crazy predictions)
"Admit it, Nintendo totally blew it" (Why doesn't Nintendo press the button?)
"Tags for Foum Members" (perhaps fkusumot's greatest contribution to the forum)
And this and this and this, from this news item. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!