By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Animal Crossing: City Folk FC Thread

Sorry about that. It's Chris and Chobolia.

Around the Network
Smashchu2 said:
Sorry about that. It's Chris and Chobolia.

All right, I added you.

CIHYFS?

pichu_pichu said:
PhalanxCO said:
Anyone know how to have more than one town on the same system? My wife started first and I wanted my own town instead of having to move into hers.

I don't think you can't. one town per disc, unless you play in another wii or transfer both saved datas from a sd card over and over again when you want to play your town again.

@Pichu: Are you getting the Wii Speak?

hopefully, by the way... does this game takes a lot of memory like AC on the gamecube?

So I'm stuck in a town named Avonlea?  Great...

@PhalanxCO could always delete it. Not too late to start over again.

NOTICE

Just so everyone knows. I just unlocked friend codes on the game page. Rather than using this thread, you could use the built in FC system on this website.

Or you could continue to use this thread, but it is up to you

NOTICE

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

@nordlead does the FC on the game page allow you to input your character name and town name because I don't think you can add someone in AC:CF unless you have their character name and town name also (after you input the FC it asks for the character name and town name of the FC).

sethnintendo said:

@nordlead does the FC on the game page allow you to input your character name and town name because I don't think you can add someone in AC:CF unless you have their character name and town name also (after you input the FC it asks for the character name and town name of the FC).

I didn't know that. No, the FC system only lets you enter the FC. I'll let talonman know about that, and we'll see if extra info can be added in the future.

I guess just continue using this thread. I just figured using the game page would help

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

sethnintendo said:
@PhalanxCO could always delete it. Not too late to start over again.

But then my wife won't want to live in the town of PoopStick.

lol I doubt she would. You care to visit my town Phalanx?

sethnintendo said:
lol I doubt she would. You care to visit my town Phalanx?

Yeah, I'll get my code and add you.  What fruit do you have?

EDIT:  nvm, just saw that you have peaches.  That's what I have too.  Oh well, I'll still come visit sometime.